THIS IS THE FINAL YEAR TO TOUR THE METRODOME!
Go behind the scenes of the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome and get an up-close, personal look at the home of the Minnesota Vikings. Don’t forget your camera as you set foot on the same field as your favorite Vikings players. See where reporters work during games, visit one of the Metrodome’s 90 suites and visit a locker room where the Vikings or Gopher baseball teams suit up. You will also catch a great view of the Metrodome’s new roof. The hour tour experience will entertain everyone who enjoys football and baseball.
The tour schedule is subject to change according to event activity at the Metrodome. Tours are not conducted on Vikings game days, on holidays, or when other large events are taking place at the Metrodome. Call 612-335-3309 for information and tour updates or to make reservations for a reserved Group Tour.
WALK-UP TOURS - $4 for each guest
Your tour begins at Gate F on the west side of the Metrodome. There is no need to make reservations for the walk-up tours. Public tours take place on Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. One tour each of these days. The public tour begins promptly at 11:00AM. Click here to view the event calendar
and to check on tour dates and cancellations.
RESERVED GROUP TOURS
Groups of 15+ guests are by reservation only. Tours are scheduled between 9:00 AM and 3:00PM Monday through Saturday, all year. The cost for each guest is $3 with a minimum of 15 people.
- The tour is appropriate for all ages.
- The Metrodome is a fully accessible facility.
- Check the event calendar or contact the tour coordinator by calling 612-335-3309 to verify tour availability on the day you plan to come.
- Arrive at Gate F no less than 15 minutes before tour departure.
- Wear comfortable shoes. Tours utilize stairs and include a fair amount of walking. Accommodations will be made as necessary.